With Air Canada, traveling to the Northwest Point Resort in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos from Montreal, Ottawa or Toronto has never been easier.
Montreal: Daily flights on Thursdays
Ottawa: Daily flights on Mondays
Toronto: Daily flights on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays
Miami - Three flights daily
New York - One flight daily from JFK
Boston - Daily flights on Saturdays
Atlanta - Offers six flights per week, two on Saturdays and none on Tuesdays.
Charlotte - Two daily flights daily
Boston - Flights available Saturday and Sunday
Philadelphia - Flights available Saturday and Sunday
DIRECTIONS TO NORTHWEST POINT CONDO RENTALS
1. Head west on AirportRd.
2. Take the 1stleft at the roundabout toward Millennium Highway 2.1 km
3. Turn Left onto Millennium Highway. Continue 6.1 km until you hit the dirt gravel road (I promise it's worth the bumpy road).Continue a further 5.3 km's and stay to your right when the road splits into a fork. You will see the Northwest Point
Resort sign on the right of the fork. (If you do not have a 4WD vehicle, please do not explore beyond the big sign that says:
No Grace Bay Car Rentals, very soft sand.)
4. Turn right at the Northwest Point Condominium Sign
5. Continue down the driveway until you reach our security gate
6. PASS CODE FOR THE GATE: 1969
7. If you have any trouble at the gate, please call +1 649 3426964